Diception - Gamblers Gambit
We have all seen the seedy dwarf city in the corner of the local tavern with a set of cards or dice eagerly waiting for a player. While it is rather easy to simply roll a d20 to determine who wins at a game a chance, would you not rather be sitting in a tavern and someone breaks out their dice to play a game of "7's" or the bar keeps challenges them to a game of "Heroes Risk" you can play for real!
Now GM’s and Players alike can:
- Have 30 ready to play games at their fingertips.
- Be more immersive with lore & games that fit a variety of cultures.
- Add gambling to their worlds for gold or even more valuable things.
- Flavor their games with a casino filled with characters, food, and drinks.
- Use dice with mechanics to draw cards without the need of having a deck of cards.
Diception is a collection of minimalist mini-games for use in tabletop role-playing games that are easy to learn and fun to play using only the dice you already have!! It is about having fun while someone digs through the rule book, rolling dice with or against others at the table, and adding another level of immersion to your game world!
Page Count – 49 Pages