Diception - Trials of the Gods
The realms and world that we play in are often filled with any number of divine beings, figures of untold power, or even devilish entities with dark desires. There are some adventures that require the strength of these figures to use their magic, heal their allies, or escape dangers. At times one might find themselves to be tested by these individuals, find themselves under trial from a zealous king, or even discover that the dungeon they are in was once a temple to an ancient deity.
Now GM’s and Players alike can:
- Have 30 ready to play games at their fingertips.
- Never worry about players understanding a trial because they change with every roll.
- Fill their dungeons and temples with riddles.
- Dive into the 31-page Somnolent Dungeon
- Be more immersive with their worlds by adding these easy to play trials.
- Give any deity or figure that would fit the trial a way to test adventures and followers.
Diception is a collection of minimalist mini-games for use in tabletop role-playing games that are easy to learn and fun to play using only the dice you already have!! It is about having fun while someone digs through the rule book, rolling dice with or against others at the table, and adding another level of immersion to your game world!
Page Count – 66 Pages