Seven of Seven: Pantheon of the Chain
The realms and world that we play in are often filled with any number of divine beings, figures of untold power, or even devilish entities with dark desires. There are some adventures that require the strength of these figures to use their magic, heal their allies, or escape dangers. At times one might find themselves to be tested by these individuals, find themselves under trial from a zealous king, or even discover that the dungeon they are in was once a temple to an ancient deity.
Now GM’s and Players alike can:
- The nature of each deity in the form of personality, depiction, and interactions
- Might boons and banes from the divine with a simple to use d4 table for each.
- The nature of each deity in the form of personality, depiction, and interactions.
- Celebrations revolving around deities in the form of holidays, feasts, and festivals.
- 200+ divine artifacts that have been touched by the Gods.
- Myths and lore to make the deities more mysterious and unique.
- Divine organizations that worship or follow each deity.
In this 201-page book that reforged the pantheon of Seven of Seven the reader will find a brand-new pantheon of deities for use in any fantasy role-playing game! Inside, there are 56 reforged Gods & Goddesses that you can use however you need in your game. You can make them new gods, ancient gods, or perhaps powerful individuals whose affiliation remains a mysterious secret in your realm.
Page Count – 201 Pages