Weavers Writings on the Wilds
Adventures often find themselves in the wild and struggle to survive. A shelter can protect you from the sun, insects, wind, rain, snow, hot or cold temperatures, and enemy observation. It can give you a feeling of well-being and help you maintain your will to survive. Every adventurer still must take in food and water, without them they would be zapped of their strength and surely perish. The ability to start a fire can make the
difference between living and dying. Fire can fulfill many needs, and while some are more important, the warmth and comfort of a fire can often be the difference.
Now GM’s and Players alike can:
- Have a complete understanding of how adventurers can be affected in a survival situation.
- Have their characters able to embrace the wilds with unique and new mechanics.
- Gain components related to exposure to extreme temperatures, terrain, weather, and more.
- Learn how to embrace the wilds and craft things from all manner of components.
- Give adventures new race options with the Dendrol and Entom options.
- Give adventures new options with the Wastrel Ranger and the Path of the Forest options.
This book is truly from the wilds or at least it is for those who aim to survive the wilds. In this 156-page volume, you will find a story of surviving the wilds from the point of view of the narrator Ripley the Weaver of the Wilds. As with many things in the world, there is no one right answer for things and the wilds of the realms are no different and a section of the different areas in which the most dangerous wilds occur like the deserts, oceans, jungles, and artic areas. The areas will have special details about how to survive them.
Page Count – 156 Pages